Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Doug McDermott 1st Team All American Photo Montage

So my little nephew Doug McDermott is a NCAA Division 1 First Team All American!  In honor of his honor I threw together this little photo montage of some of the pics I took at the NCAA tournament rounds 2 and 3 in Greensboro, NC.  Pics are not the highest in quality, I wasn't able to bring in any pro gear, but I think it turned out ok!

Check it out:




Round 3 shot with the Nikon D300 and 85mm f/1.8 seen here:





Round 2 Shots came from the Canon PowerShot G1X.  See my review here:




Check out more of my work on my website adams-foto.com.


2 comments:

  1. Paul, how cool!!!. Really enjoyed the photos of the game and Doug. Also amazed at your preview of the camera. You certainly have knowledge and talent. Mary Hoeft

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done Paul! Kris K.

    ReplyDelete

please ask for permission before using this content