Saturday, October 20, 2012

Arizona , ahhhhhh . . . .


Check out the galleries for the updated Arizona desert shoot!  What an awesome opportunity!  Thank you so much to my amazing sister Tre for providing the facilities for us to hub from.  All of this is was made by her and Greg's amazing generousity!  Here is a sample, but really go back to the gallery by clicking here for my 50 favorites so far!


The desert is um . . . hot and big!  Here is how I packed tight and light!  Oh and there is a bottle of water in my arse pocket!





For the tech nerds out there, all of these images were taken with Nikon's new D600 24.3MP DSLR.  I shot all of these with either a 24mm, 50mm, or 85mm prime Nikkor lens.  I did bring the 80-200mm f/2.8 but don't remember ever using it!  I toted the lot with a simple Speed Strap vs2,  Lowepro lens pouch and used a Tamrac Zipshot tripod.  All of which are available at my shop www.porters.com (shameless plug).  I edit using Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop and Topaz plugs!  Stop in to the shop and I'll tell ya how to do it!

But yeah, Click here for the Galleries click on the eye, this place is amazing!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

please ask for permission before using this content