Wednesday, February 22, 2012

iPhone 4s

This is my first non-retarded phone, i picked one up at launch and I gotta admit I'm not entirely sure how I got along without out it all this time. Sure my iPad was useful in the interim, but now I rarely pull it out. I can manage most of my day to day through this amazing device (including this blog post)!

But being this is a camera-ish blog for now, I guess I should mention the iPhone 4s camera. It is simply amazing at 8mp with a backside illuminated complimentary metal oxide semiconductor. Low light performance is phenomenal . . . the only thing that would make a guy keep a compact camera around would be it lacks any optical zoom. But then there are all the damn apps to play with, and the cloud parks the images automatically on my iPad, MacBook, and iMac! simply amazing! here's a pic of my little buddy Rollei!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please ask for permission before using this content